This is really a “right hand man” service we offer to builders and contractors, this can cover a wide range of involvement in the business process, from broad brush estimates and sanity checks to a full strategic tendering and contractual review. As we build up the relationship with your company we keep a database of how you work and the cost profile which is as unique to you as a fingerprint.
Our approach is to minimise the risk in building costs and maximise the certianty within the project. To understand where the wrinkles are in the project and to protect the margins wherever possible. Our experienced team know how to read the drawings and to identify where the weak spots and gaps are, to protect our client from unexpected problems.
We can value engineer the project to fit the budget and provide best value.
Give the Team a ring to discuss how we can help you:
Here are just a few ideas:
- Measure and price from drawings and specifications
- Budget estimating service
- Monthly valuations and variations
- Final accounts
- Materials schedules
- Builders quantities production
- Independent costing service for dispute resolution
- Subcontract and supplier quotations obtained to reduce risk
- Assessment of likely profitability post contract
- Assessment of likely competition
- Advice on pricing and commercial strategy
- Advice on “winnability” and attractiveness
- Detailed breakdown of prelims to include for example temporary roofs, temporary shoring , parking and congestion charges
- Detailed assessment of earthwork solutions , cut and fill profiles, reduction of muck away costs
- Value engineering to meet clients budget
- Contractual advice and template letters
- Maximisation of return on variations
- Advice on correct margins for sector / location based on results for similar tenders recently submitted
- Programmes and timescales, cashflows prepared
- Subcontractor negotiation to reduce costs
- Quick turnaround if required
- Reasonably priced – we reward our loyal customers for their support
Call us, a discussion can’t hurt, and a member of our knowledgeable and friendly team will be able to guide you.
How to get in touch
DGA provide a professional and comprehensive nationwide Quantity Surveying service.
As a member of the RICS, we are specialist construction cost consultants, we offer advice, guidance and support on a wide range of projects from small extensions to much larger commercial and residential projects. We can also help you with Contract Administrators, Employer’s Agents and Project Managers.
With many years of combined experience, our team can guide a construction project from start to completion with high levels of care and attention to detail.